Leipzig 2019: European Conference on Mediation in Cross-Border Succession Conflicts
26 June 2019, Leipzig (Germany)
The European Conference on Mediation in Cross-Border Succession Conflicts, as part of the EU-funded project Fomento, invites mediators, legal practitioners, researchers, policymakers and citizens who are interested in succession mediation and cross-border mediation.
The conference is supposed to provide an opportunity to inform, train and discuss the topic of inheritance mediation and cross-border mediation as well as the consequences of the EU Succession Regulation. A manifold program with workshops and lectures with speakers from Germany, Italy, Poland, Sweden and Austria awaits you.
The EU-funded project FOMENTO (Fostering Mediation for cross-border civil and succession matters) supports a wider use of mediation in dealing with inheritance conflicts. In addition, it aims to foster networking between mediators across national borders and to strengthen cross-border mediation.
For detailed agenda of the conference and registration please click HERE or send an e-mail to: email@example.com
We look forward to your participation and a lively exchange!
- 09:00 – 10:00 Registration (Hotel Michaelis)
- 10:00 – 10:45 Opening – Presentation of FOMENTO project
- 10:45 – 12:00 Speeches (With Dr. Paolo Pasqualis, former President of Notaries of Europe 2016)
- 12:30 – 14:00 Lunch
- 13:30 – 17:00 „Prä-testamentarische Mediation“ with Ulrich Wanderer (AT) [German]
- 13:30 – 17:00 „First experiences in the cross-border use of the European Certificate of Succession“ with Paolo Pasqualis (IT) [English]
- 13:30 – 15:00 „Engaging disagreement and managing conflict in probate dynamics“ with MariaClaudia Perego (IT) [English]
- 13:30 – 15:00 „Online Mediation, Secure Platforms, and Blockchain Based Technology“ with Prof. Luca Dal Pubel (IT) [English]
- 13:30 – 15:00 „A bi-cultural approach for Mediation“ with Nicola Giudice (IT) [English]
- 13:30 – 15:00 „Learn from the neuroscience to deal with cross-border disputes“ with Maurizio Di Rocco (IT) [English]
- 13:30 – 15:00 „Elder Mediation“ with Victoria Riedel (GER) [English OR German]
- 15:30 – 17:00 „Co-Mediation in cross-border disputes“ with Gert Nilsson Eldrimner (SWE) [English]
- 15:30 – 17:00 „Online Mediation“ with Bernhard Böhm (GER) [German]
- 15:30 – 17:00 „Mediation and claims on the grounds of legitime“ with Dr. Barbara Jadwiga Pawlak (POL) [English]
- 15:30 – 17:00 „Umgang mit kulturellen Stereotypen in Verhandlungen“ with PD Dr. Gernot Barth (GER) [German]
- from 17:00 Get together
Hotel Michaelis, Paul-Gruner-Str. 44 | 04107 Leipzig
Steinbeis Beratungszentrum Wirtschaftsmediation, Hohe Straße 11 | 04107 Leipzig.